Get Knee Pain Relief with Products Trusted by Australian Physiotherapists
Whether mild or moderate, knee pain is hard to treat at homes, without any advised remedy. We at Health Lockeroom Sports understand full client’s history, before recommending for any product, such as the Ice Mates. This product aids in bruising, inflammation, muscle strains, hangovers, headaches and helps you get a knee pain relief.
Cameron Lillicrap, the Director of Health Lockeroom Sports and Physiotherapist has designed the product, Ice Mates. He has extensive years of experience in providing physiotherapy to the cyclists, runners, athletes and many more. This product has been created after thorough analysis of each client’s needs. The primary focus is to give utmost relief to the affected people.
Musculoskeletal complaints are quite common, which let the people go to their doctor. Our busy schedules and long hours of sitting in front of the computer systems have affected everybody. There are numerous causes and treatments that can help you get a relief.
How Knee Pain Starts?
At Health Lockeroom Sports, we have observed different causes of knee pain from our varied clients. We all know that the knee banks on a number of structures such as the ligaments, bones, cartilage and tendons. The primary function of the knee joint is to straighten, bend and carry the entire body weight together with hips and ankles. Knee pain normally starts due to:
- Certain medical conditions like infections or arthritis may be faced
- Other chronic conditions such as bursitis, osteoarthritis, tendinitis or patellar syndromes are existing
- Knee fracturing in which one of the bones of knee breaks. Kneecap may also be fractured. It is the most painful injury and interferes with the appropriate functioning of the knee. This injury, even creates a difficulty for an individual to bear the body weight and should be treated immediately
- Meniscus is made of cartilage, which acts as a shock safeguard between bones present in the knee. Inappropriate twisting to the knee can damage the meniscus
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament [ACL] – a common injury faced by most sports related people. It is usually caused due to sudden change in the direction or one gets suddenly stopped
- The dislocation of the knee joint needs immediate medical attention. The blood flow in this injury gets affected, while other problems may also arise. Normally, the motor vehicle accidents in which the legs collide with the dashboard is the main cause of dislocation
- Gout – a type of arthritis generally found in the big toe that also affects the knee
- An autoimmune condition – Rheumatoid Arthritis, in which any of the joints of the body can get affected
- Infectious Arthritis [septic arthritis] in which the knee joint gets affected
- A state, Osteoarthritis, in which the cartilage of the joint weakens due to age and use
- A condition of Patellar tendinitis may be faced by the children. It is a state in which there is an inflammation of the tendons, which are connecting the kneecap with the lower leg bone. Cyclists and runners may face this problem repeatedly
Enjoy pain free, healthy and energetic lifestyle. Put aside your knee pain with Lockeroom’s best suitable product, Ice Mates.
What Are the Possible Treatments of Knee Pain?
Besides other treatments such as medication, we prefer to offer our clients an easy to use product i.e. Ice Mates. It is a re-usable ice bag that comes with a one-off compression wrap. It allows the joint to be cooled under compression. A waterproof fabric with a rubber sealed lid has been used, so it may not get leaked or dropped. Whether you have bruises, swelling or strains, Ice Mates is ideal for your knee pain.
Other than the Ice Mates, we’ll suggest you to have some regular exercises. This should be done after consulting the doctor. Exercises help a great deal in strengthening the muscles that support the knee. Appropriate exercises of the thigh aid in lowering the risk of osteoarthritis, thereby, lessening the pain. To whatever exercise you do, we assist in strengthening the muscles that support the related joints. Workouts lessen the risk of knee injury to a considerable extent.
Dozens of drugs, injections and relevant medicines are there for inflammation and injury. Whatsoever medication you are using, it will depend upon your particular condition or a type of arthritis you have. By disclosing the complete history of knee pain, your doctor will be able to recommend the specific medication or surgery.
In case of knee surgery, you’ll be recommended when no medication or treatment is giving a positive response or reducing your ailment. Your doctor may suggest you for the replacement of the knee joint. A knee surgery may also be an option provided by the doctor in which your bones will be reshaped and relocated. It all depends upon the conditions of the client.
For free consultation or advice, you may contact us at 1300 854 720.
Showing 1–12 of 13 results
Stretchband – Small$29.95 Select options
Stretchband – Medium$29.95 Select options
Stretchband – Large$29.95 Select options
Pocket Physio$13.20 Select options
Footeez$32.95 Select options
Ice Mate$32.95 Select options
Pocket Physio Massage Ball$13.20 - $22.00 Select options
Ice Mate PRO$39.95 Select options
Ripple Roller$27.50 - $49.50 Select options
ROCK Roller$42.90 Add to cart
TRAVELLER Roller$22.00 Add to cart
Lower Body Mobility Pack